When you come to Crystal Clear Optometry, you can expect care of the highest level. As our many customers know, we're committed to caring for your vision, and we take our work very seriously. Come to the eyesight experts at Crystal Clear Optometry for all your vision-care needs.
- Same-day Services on Single Vision Glasses and Contact Lenses
- Eye Exams for the Entire Family
- Dilated Eye Exams for Diabetics, Cataracts and Glaucoma
- Treatment of Eye Disease - Pink Eye, Allergy, Dry Eye, Glaucoma and More
- Foreign Body Removal
- Refractive Surgery information- Consultations
- Contact lenses - All Types, Same Day in Most Cases
- Cosmetic Color Contacts in Stock
- Eyeglass Exams
- Contact Exams
- Treatment for Glaucoma, Eye Disease and Injury
- Nonastigmatic Contacts
- Fresh Look Colorblends
- All types of Contact Lenses
- Single Vision - clear and colored lenses available
- For astigmatism
- Complete Optical Services
- Large selection of designer frames
Dr. Ramirez and the Crystal Clear Optometry team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our McAllen patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at (956) 687-6567 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our McAllen staff about contact Lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our McAllen optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling (956) 687-6567. They are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At Crystal Clear Optometry, Dr. Ramirez provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call (956) 687-6567 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.